AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 09, 2014 01:29AM
Hello AFNI Gurus

Oddly specific enquiry: Is it possible to create a surface ROI (e.g. lh.xxx.niml.roi) from a surface dataset (e.g. lh.data.niml.dset) the same way you would use 3dcalc to generate a binary mask in volume space? In other words, is it possible to generate a surface ROI automatically, instead of drawing it, or somehow convert a surface dataset to an ROI? I understand that I can use 3calc to generate a binary mask surface dataset, but what if I want to actually make an ROI?

Also, unrelated, if I have made a SUMA color map like so:
MakeColorMap -fn fiducials.txt -suma_cmap my_colors.niml.cmap
How do I make it so that it will show up among my colormap choices everytime I run SUMA on my machine?

Best,

Peter Kohler
Subject Author Posted

Compute Surface ROI

PeterKohler April 09, 2014 01:29AM

Re: Compute Surface ROI

ziad April 14, 2014 02:04PM

PeterKohler April 18, 2014 05:12PM

ziad April 24, 2014 02:32PM