AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 18, 2014 01:54PM
Hi again,
I have been trying some things. I copied the .afnirc example off the internet and have been trying to add the variable : AFNI_ANALYZE_VIEW = tlrc but whenever I try to transform my +tlrc dataset to analyze format it still gives me one in +orig space. I also tried to convert the analyze format back to AFNI using 3dcopy but it gives me an error that it doesn't have any input file in any space although I put the .hdr after the input. I feel this is an issue because the analyze files need to be converted from +tlrc to analyze and back to tlrc space and I need to work on the analyze data in Analyze software. I believe all the data should be in +tlrc space. Can you please help me understand what is happening here better. I am very appreciative of any help you give me.
thanks,
-Linda
Subject Author Posted

AFNItoANALYZE

heiding66 April 17, 2014 11:19AM

Re: AFNItoANALYZE

heiding66 April 18, 2014 01:54PM

Re: AFNItoANALYZE

rick reynolds April 18, 2014 04:06PM