AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
aty
April 23, 2014 03:25PM
Hi Gang,

I didn’t set any option for center, so it went with the default. I’m not too sure if I needed to do it. We are comparing two sets of responses by participants (so the same participants) in the ttest and then adding in the participants trait scale scores as the covariate.

When compared to without the covariate, the areas that come up are very different, basically two different sets of results.

A little bit more information…
Right now, two areas of interest come up when we use a p value of < 0.005, the ventrolateral prefrontal cortex with a cluster size of 162 and dorsomedial prefrontal cortex with a cluster size of 54. I have also attached the script that we used.

Thanks,
Ambrose
Subject Author Posted

Justifying a lower threshold when using a covariate with 3dttest

aty April 18, 2014 01:01AM

Re: Justifying a lower threshold when using a covariate with 3dttest

gang April 18, 2014 03:25PM

aty April 23, 2014 03:25PM

gang April 23, 2014 05:31PM