AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 24, 2014 10:27AM
I have two group of subjects.For each subject. I take two scans for each subject with two condition. Then I do the 3dTcorrelation for this two scan within each one subject. So I get the correlation coefficient for each voxel for each subject. The value of the correlation coefficient is range from -1 to 1.
Now, I want to do the 3dttest++ for the two group of subjects. I want to know if I need to do the fisher-z translate for the correlation coefficient.
Subject Author Posted

In the following condition, if I need to do fisher-z translate before do the 3dttest++?

Linda April 24, 2014 10:27AM

Re: In the following condition, if I need to do fisher-z translate before do the 3dttest++?

gang April 24, 2014 06:17PM

Re: In the following condition, if I need to do fisher-z translate before do the 3dttest++?

Emperor Zhark April 24, 2014 09:33PM