AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 09, 2014 04:22PM
Hi AFNI gurus, I am having an issue with 3dROIstats. Just some background, I have three groups H, L and SZ. I created a mask of regions that overlapped from two pairwise comparisons of these groups (areas that were significant for both the HvsSZ comparison and the HvsL comparison). So in other words, I extracted areas that showed up in both comparisons and made an ROI mask with each ROI having a separate value. The ROI mask has 37 values (autorange =37) but when I use it as the mask option when running 3dROIstats it only outputs select ROIs (specifically ROIs with values 4,5,6,13,16,17,22,29,30,33,35,37). It is likely that some of these ROIs are one voxel and I would understand why it would not output a mean for that but when looking at the cluster report (using the most conservative clustering settings) there should be at least 15 ROIs greater than 1 voxel and the 3dROIstats outputs only 12. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Subject Author Posted

3dROIstats discrpency

alr4655 July 09, 2014 04:22PM

Re: 3dROIstats discrpency

rick reynolds July 10, 2014 08:38AM

alr4655 July 10, 2014 09:50AM

rick reynolds July 10, 2014 02:38PM

alr4655 July 11, 2014 01:35PM