AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 10, 2014 09:50AM
Thanks Rick! That does seem to be partly what is going on. I had done the same thing for other pairwise comparisons and what comes out of 3dROIstats maps perfect onto the 3dclust report (as far as number of clusters and which ones). However, I still have a problem in that for one of my results from 3dROIstats, it gives a mean for cluster value 29 but 29 does not show up on the 3dclust report although according to the 3dclust I still calculate the correct number of clusters if that makes sense.

Here is how I made the ROI mask that I used in 3dROIstats:
1. clustered the two comparisons and created a mask from the cluster report GUI
2. Binarized each mask with 3dcalc (bool(x))
3. added the binarized masks with 3dcalc to get the overlapping areas (which would have a value of 2)
4. made mask of only overlap regions with 3dcalc 'equals(x,2)'
5. multiplied the overlap mask from step 4 with the original mask from the cluster report with 3dcalc. The output of this step was used for the mask for 3dROIstats.

Hope this can clarify things. Thanks again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2014 10:22AM by alr4655.
Subject Author Posted

3dROIstats discrpency

alr4655 July 09, 2014 04:22PM

Re: 3dROIstats discrpency

rick reynolds July 10, 2014 08:38AM

alr4655 July 10, 2014 09:50AM

rick reynolds July 10, 2014 02:38PM

alr4655 July 11, 2014 01:35PM