AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 11, 2014 04:26PM
Howdy -

Here's another colormap bug. To recreate:

1. Set underlay to an anatomical
2. Set overlay to some stats

Screen fills with colors.

3. Accidentally set overlay to an anatomical. (Well, it doesn't have to be accidental. That's how I did it though.)

Screen fills with more colors.

4. Set overlay to some stats again.

Colors won't reappear and can't be compelled to reappear. You have to quit and restart AFNI.

This happens on the very latest AFNI version, as well as (at least) the last one.

Question about bug reports:

I've made a couple of bug reports by posting on the msg board. Is this the proper channel for such a thing? I can't find any instructions to the contrary, but bug reports here seem a little out of place for some reason.
Subject Author Posted

Colormap bug redux; procedural question

shanusmagnus July 11, 2014 04:26PM