AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 17, 2014 12:48PM
Hi Ziad,
Thanks for pointing out the village of the same name! I do not know that village before but I am glad we have the same name. It looks like you are going to do some mountain climbing?

Further on the original topic: if I understand correctly, in your reply, x,y,z are coordinate in source coordinate and x',y',z' are in base coordinates. If so, and if the base is anatomy and source is EPI, do I need to change the order of warp application to -UDS?

Thanks!

Mingbo Cai
Subject Author Posted

-EPI option of 3dAllineate

Mingbo July 15, 2014 01:37PM

Re: -EPI option of 3dAllineate

Emperor Zhark July 16, 2014 03:50PM

Emperor Zhark July 16, 2014 04:24PM

Mingbo July 17, 2014 12:48PM