AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 17, 2014 01:26PM
> Could you confirm that I should be using the Inten'[0]' subrick as my overlay and
> the F-stat'[1]' as my threshold value.

Inten'[0]' is the square root of mean squares of the differences among the groups. Sure you can use it for colorization.

> how do I investigate the pairwise comparisons? I included the -diff option in my script
> so I can visualize the output, but how can I quantify which groups are driving my effect?

Use option "-mean" to obtain the effect estimate for each group, which should help you further sort out the group effects.

Gang
Subject Author Posted

Mediation analysis

S July 16, 2014 11:15AM

Re: Mediation analysis

gang July 16, 2014 12:51PM

S July 16, 2014 02:47PM

gang July 16, 2014 05:09PM

S July 17, 2014 10:29AM