AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 20, 2015 01:06PM
Hi Ziad,

I wanted to follow up on this with you, because I am getting some weird results on the mask.

I did as we discussed and ran the MNI152 through the freesurfer pipeline and mapped the ROI off of that surface to the volume. Attached is the volume ROI on the MNI152 volume on the left and the orginal surface mask from SUMA on the right, and below is the 3dSurf2Vol script. Things look a little off to me and the ROI looked much more inferior than the original.

Thank you!
Tara

3dSurf2Vol \
-spec MNI152/SUMA/std.141.MNI152_lh.spec \
-surf_A pial \
-surf_B smoothwm \
-sv MNI152/MNI152_T1_1mm_brain.nii \
-grid_parent MNI152/MNI152_T1_1mm_brain.nii \
-sdata group_precuneus_STD.lh.cluster1.label.1D.dset \
-map_func ave \
-f_steps 10 \
-prefix group_LGI_cluster_MNI152