AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 21, 2014 05:30AM
once, again thank you rick,

It works now, but its very demanding with the inputs:

if anyone wants to try this in the future (with my files provided above), this is the syntax:

3dConvolve -input zeros_template+orig -polort -1 -num_stimts 1 -stim_maxlag 1 20 -stim_file 1 4blocks_zeros_ones_for_convolution.1D -iresp 1 mean_iso_HRF+orig -output Ideal_Block_Model

(the IRFs have 21 time points so as David figured out, stim_maxlag has to be set to 1 20)
Also very important, the 3d+time template consisting of zeros has to be created, with the same voxel size and time points as the final result.

Maybe there is a less tedious way, but what I did is, 1. cut out a single sub-brick with 3dTcat, 2. multiply it with 0 using 3dcalc, then 3.
loop over 3dTcat with the -glueto option, to create in my case the 710 repetitions.
set x=1
while ($x<710)
3dTcat -glueto zeros_template2+orig zeros_template+orig
@ x++
end

(as said very tedious, maybe i just missed a simple option in 3dTcat that can do that).
Subject Author Posted

3dConvolve Error: Unable to open IRF file confused smiley

paranoidandroid July 17, 2014 12:16PM

Re: 3dConvolve Error: Unable to open IRF file confused smiley

rick reynolds July 18, 2014 01:10PM

paranoidandroid July 21, 2014 05:30AM

rick reynolds July 21, 2014 08:27AM