AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 22, 2014 12:14PM
Hi Peter,

You are correct that this follows with the other threads I have posted. For this particular post, I was curious about whether the GCOR command is necessary for anything. I didn't see the output being used for anything and I haven't used in for anything. I wasn't sure if it was neede for any resting-state analyses that my labmate does, so that is why I asked her. If we don't need it, then I won't include it.

I essentially have most of the commands working now. I found that I was making changes to directory paths and defining variables incorrectly (i.e., didn't follow the proc.py output script for some things). It is basically running through the individual subject ClustSim command now.

I have tried the the "-anat_has_skull" option with Qwarp, but the non-brain tissue still is included in the warping process with our dataset. So that is why I am going with FNIRT for the time being until I have more time to play around with skull-stripping and Qwarp.

I like the idea of the empty block function in AFNI_proc.py. That would have saved me some time. But I think what I have going is pretty much working.

Thanks!

Danny
Subject Author Posted

gmean.errts.unit.1D file

Emily July 17, 2014 04:27PM

Re: gmean.errts.unit.1D file

rick reynolds July 18, 2014 09:20AM

Emily July 18, 2014 10:44AM

rick reynolds July 18, 2014 01:15PM