AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 21, 2014 07:54PM
Hi,

I think I've discovered a bug in the way AFNI deals with clustering when two afni controller windows are open.

Version AFNI_2011_12_21_1014
[[Precompiled binary macosx_10.7_Intel_64: Jul 18 2014]]
on MAC OS X 10.9.4

Here are the steps to repeat.

1. Start afni default underlay of MNI152_T1_1mm.nii.gz is automatically chosen
2. load the overlay
3. Select olay and thr to be the same subbrik.
4. Set the slider to some reasonable p-value.
5. clusterize: I just used the defaults for NN levels and voxels.
6. Open a new afni controller window.
7. Select the underlay: MNI152_T1_1mm.nii.gz
8. Load the same overlay as in 2 above.
8. Set olay and thr (I deliberately chose different subbriks from those set in 3 above.)
10. Set the slider to some reasonable p-value.
11. clusterize: I just went with NN levels=1 and Voxels=12.5
12. Click on Rpt in the [ A ] and [ B ] afni controllers
13. Now start clicking on the jump and flash buttons for a cluster. The flash button will not necessarily make the cluster flash but instead make voxels scattered through the rest of the brain appear/disappear. If you try jumping to other clusters and then making them flash the same problem occurs. Depending on the order of jump/flash clicks the the cluster will sometimes flash and sometimes other voxels in the brain will appear/disappear.

Another, separate, issue that I've noticed is that afni no longer chooses the ROI_32 color pallet automatically on cluster ordered files that have had 3drefit -cmap INT_CMAP run on them. It would be nice of that functionality returned.

I hope the above is detailed enough to replicate.

Bye,

Colm.
Subject Author Posted

afni/clusterize display bug

Colm Connolly July 21, 2014 07:54PM

Re: afni/clusterize display bug

Emperor Zhark July 23, 2014 01:18PM

Re: afni/clusterize display bug

Emperor Zhark July 23, 2014 01:38PM