AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 30, 2014 11:24AM
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. I found out what the problem was. I was looking into clusters using [clusterize] option while thresholding t-values which are the values of voxels. I found that the spot I was dealing with consists of two voxels: one is larger than the threshold value I set, and the other is smaller than the threshold. I realized that the threshold I set lies between intensities of two voxels. So when I set a threshold larger than the intensity of the latter, the latter voxel disappeared, and subsequently the former one disappeared too because I set '2' as a minimum cluter size that will be kept, on the [clusterize] panel. Now I see the reason.

Anyway thank you for your help in this. I appreciate it!
Subject Author Posted

Error on thresholding an overlay image

lst715 July 29, 2014 05:53PM

Re: Error on thresholding an overlay image

Daniel Glen July 29, 2014 05:57PM

Re: Error on thresholding an overlay image

lst715 July 30, 2014 11:24AM