AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 22, 2014 11:29PM
Dear AFNI people,

I recently run into your 1dSEM tcsh script and played around with it for a while. I ran the tree growth search model (didnt really have a particular model, so I decided to let 1dSEM to find the best model) using 3 roi's and it gave me path coefficients around 8 and -8. Is this possible? Also, what does cost and Akaike's Information Criterion mean? how can I get root mean square error of approximation (RMSEA), and Comparative Fit Index (CFI)? Sorry, but I'm new to all this. It seems that there is not much literature about 1dSEM and what is available is a little outdated.

Thanks
Subject Author Posted

1dSEM output

O.M. August 22, 2014 11:29PM