AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 27, 2014 11:20AM
ok, thanks.

One last question.....When it tells me to save my path matrices at the end, it gives me 3 options (with a lag of 1, 2, and 3). I tried to read your paper but its way beyond my understanding in math (equations and stuff), which path matrix would give me the best model. What I did for my data was I ran 3dDeconvolve to remove any drift effects, motion, linear trends, etc without modeling my stimuli and used the errts or residuals as my signal. Then, I extracted residual signal from the blocks for the two tasks we have. We have a TR of 1s.

Thanks again
Subject Author Posted

Effective connectivity using 1dSEM

O.M. August 25, 2014 02:19PM

Re: Effective connectivity using 1dSEM

gang August 25, 2014 03:42PM

O.M. August 25, 2014 05:45PM

O.M. August 26, 2014 10:52AM

gang August 27, 2014 09:46AM