AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 26, 2014 02:29PM
Hi everyone,
I use the @RetinoProc to do the reitnotopic mapping, but the result is not very good. So I use the 3dRetinoPhase to do it on the voxel not on the surface. The result is good.
My question: On the surface, I can use the SurfRetinoMap to add the ccw, clw, con,and exp result to get the vfr field. But now I deal with it on the voxel not on the surface. I want to know how to add the result of ccw, clw,con and exp to get the field of the vfr.
Linda
Subject Author Posted

Problem about retinotopic mapping?

Linda August 26, 2014 02:29PM