AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 12, 2014 01:46PM
Thanks for your reply. I think the regressors I'm using here are fine as far as having breaks between runs, but I'm still unclear about my original question:

I'm trying to understand how to use the -nodata option to validate that the stimuli in my task are not collinear. When I use this option but change the TR length, I get the same results, which says to me that the -nodata option is only deciding if the inverse matrix can be calculated since that is only a function of where the stimuli are relative to each other irrespective of HRF length. I would like to use the -nodata option with an estimate of HRF length so I can see if I will be able to resolve task activation. Obviously that is not possible if several hundred trials are occuring in 5.5 seconds which is less than a canonical HRF. So my question is: is there some way to include an HRF estimate in the -nodata option to see if my stimuli are not collinear?

Thank you again,
Michael
Subject Author Posted

Including HRF in nodata

3dFoodie September 10, 2014 06:13PM

Re: Including HRF in nodata

rick reynolds September 10, 2014 09:08PM

3dFoodie September 11, 2014 10:54AM

rick reynolds September 11, 2014 04:36PM