AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 12, 2014 08:32PM
Hi, Experts,

How to use the AFNI tool to simulate the fMRI data? I mean that by this way, we can know how many subjects we should recruit to reach a power, say 0.80? I know two guys (Mumford & Nichols, 2008, NeuroImage) developed a tool "fMRI power" for this aim, but it only works with SPM/FSL. I do not have those package experience.

It seems that we also need decide the ROI(s) if we want to decide the power. Then how to select, for instance if I want to consider the general vision area, or emotion area?

Thanks so much,
Juan
Subject Author Posted

Including HRF in nodata

3dFoodie September 10, 2014 06:13PM

Re: Including HRF in nodata

rick reynolds September 10, 2014 09:08PM

3dFoodie September 11, 2014 10:54AM

rick reynolds September 11, 2014 04:36PM