AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 19, 2014 02:16PM
We have a project analysed in SPM and the contrasts of the within subject (ws) factor is available as .hdr/.img files. We would like to see the effect of the ws factor on all normal controls with depression measure as covariate. Hence, I did 3dttest++ on the controls using depression scale as covariate. With the ttest++ map thresholded for p=0.0014 with 20 voxels (not corrected), I pull out the mean value of the clusters for the normals. It turns out that the mean cluster values are completely insignificant.

There is warning correcting float errors message during the ttest and pull out stats using 3dROIstats. Should that cause trouble? I need help and running out of time too.

p.s. I will upload the scripts and data right away.

Thank you
Hema
Subject Author Posted

SPM to AFNI analysis

hemasam September 19, 2014 02:16PM

Re: SPM to AFNI analysis

rick reynolds September 22, 2014 10:00AM