AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 25, 2014 10:56PM
Hello,

I created correlation map of resting-stat fMRI in AFNI.
However, I do not know which threshold value is reasonable.
For instance, when I overlaid core_map, it looked like that the ROI is correlated with almost all the voxels in the brain.
I thought I should control threshold value.

What I have done is
1) set p-value to 0.05, turn on 'Pos?' (positive correlation)
or
2) turn off autoRange

but it doesn't seem to be correct.

I have ICA results from FSL Melodic, so I know how the correlation looks like, and it is commonly well known networks.
However, I cannot see similar correlation map in AFNI.
I wonder if there is a way to control of threshold value or if there is other factors that I need to check as well as threshold.

( I did analysis using InstaCorr as well as using 3dfim+, 3dNetCorr. From those results, I got similar pattern among these methods. So, I think I did analysis in a right way.)

I appreciate your help and comments.

Thank you.

Seul
Subject Author Posted

P-value in AFNI

Seul September 25, 2014 10:56PM

Re: P-value in AFNI

gang September 26, 2014 03:19PM

Seul September 26, 2014 04:46PM

gang September 26, 2014 05:10PM