AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 27, 2014 08:16AM
1I want to know the coordinate of each node in SUMA ( after doing the @SUMA_AlignToExperiment but do not do the 3dvol2surf) based on the spherical mesh or volume-based mesh.
2I want to know the coordinate of each node in SUMA ( after doing the 3dvol2surf) based on the spherical mesh or volume-based mesh.
3 I want to know if every one's surface has been align to each other in surface or I need to align them to TLRC_N27/MNI_N27 brain in order to compare the peak coordinates with each other.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2014 08:23AM by Linda.
Subject Author Posted

Question about SUMA

Linda October 16, 2014 10:20PM

Re: Question about SUMA

ziad October 24, 2014 07:15PM

Re: Question about SUMA

Linda October 27, 2014 08:16AM