AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
qy
October 17, 2014 11:46AM
Dear AFNI experts,

I'm trying to use the 'TENT' function in 3dDeconvolve to fit my data. In my experiment, the trial length was always 18s, but the inter-trial-interval (ITI) varied in 4, 6, 8, or 10s. In this case, should I just model the 18s; or should I take the varied ITI into account? Also, since there's still stimulus-driven activity during the ITI, I was just wondering if I want to model the ITIs as well, how should I set the 'TENT' function (i.e. what should be the starting and ending times in the 'TENT' function)?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best,
Qing
Subject Author Posted

TENT function for jittered ITI

qy October 17, 2014 11:46AM

Re: TENT function for jittered ITI

gang October 17, 2014 01:05PM

qy October 17, 2014 01:10PM

gang October 17, 2014 01:41PM