AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 20, 2014 12:55PM
Hello gurus (especially Ziad and Paul T):

I have FreeSurfer parcellations and segmentations and a hand-drawn mask (at different resolutions) that I wish to bring into 3dNetCorr, but I only want to use some of the parcellations and segmentations because my 7T EPI has a smallish FOV. Two questions:

I assume I need to get these two files into the same resolution before further processing, right? Should I resample them into the resolution of the FS ROIs (1mm), the hand-drawn mask (0.7mm) or the EPI (1.4mm)? I'm thinking the last one.

I see I can use the -mask option to deal with the FOV option but the FOV will only allow a sliver of some of the parcellations to have their timeseries pulled... how do I specify which ROIs to actually use? I'm unclear if -in_rois can take a .txt file and if so what the formatting should be.

THANKS

-Sam Torrisi

Section on the Neurobiology of Fear and Anxiety
National Institute of Mental Health
Subject Author Posted

3dNetCorr

storrisi October 20, 2014 12:55PM

Re: 3dNetCorr

ptaylor October 20, 2014 02:14PM

storrisi October 21, 2014 12:58PM