AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 28, 2014 04:08PM
Thanks for your quick answer

afni -ver:
Version AFNI_2011_12_21_1014
[[Precompiled binary macosx_10.7_Intel_64: Sep 30 2013]]

Yes I used "-oob_value 0"
In fact I followed the Afni_tuto_data6 (with the subject FT) apart that I added the standarization of the surfaces.

Why I see that ther is some mis-registration:
1: the task of the subjects was just to make saccade. So I know that there is some visual activity and broadly in the parietal and the frontal (FEF). In fact I was seeing these activations before the mis-registration...
2: I opened at the same time a first afni viewer and suma with the glm result made in surface domain AND a second viewer of afni with the result of the same glm but conducted in volume domain (completely separate analyses). Every windows were linked : activations were not at the same place. They were correct in the volume space (visual, parietal, frontal) but not in the surface space (suma).

Actually the mis-resgistration is maybe not here for all my subjects (from my last checking 2 were wrong and one was good, I have 12 subjects in total). But for the one with the brain of which I tried to see the result ofthe ttest (see my first message), I'm sure there is a misregistration now...
Subject Author Posted

Suma group analysis

Alain Guillaume October 28, 2014 02:51PM

Re: Suma group analysis

rick reynolds October 28, 2014 03:44PM

Alain Guillaume October 28, 2014 04:08PM

Alain Guillaume October 29, 2014 02:09PM

ziad October 29, 2014 04:53PM