AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 18, 2014 12:17PM
Hi AFNI Experts,

I have a question about the generalized approach to the context-dependent correlation analysis (aka PPI). I noticed on Gang’s page, it says that steps 1 & 3 are identical to the standard PPI, but then says “follow steps 2, 4, and 5 except that at step 4 there are no more -1s.” Looking at step 4, it says “if you only consider one condition A, code the condition with 1’s and baseline time points with -1s.”

I am guessing that since there are multiple conditions in a gPPI, that I would instead have all 1’s for Condition A, and zeros (not -1s as the instruction for gPPI says) for everything else? Then do the same thing for each of my other conditions?
Then I could run waver on the interaction of the Seed region and each condition (& run) separately, to create distinct interaction terms for each condition?

Thanks,

Danny
Subject Author Posted

Generalized PPI question

Danny November 18, 2014 12:17PM

Re: Generalized PPI question

gang November 18, 2014 03:16PM

Danny November 18, 2014 03:20PM

gang November 18, 2014 03:25PM