AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 05, 2014 05:42PM
Hi folks,

Has anyone had experience writing out a sulcal ROI from Brainvisa and applying it to fMRI data in AFNI? I have a sulcal mask in NIFTI format that overlays nicely onto the T1 image in the Anatomist GUI. However, when I open that up as an overlay in AFNI, it's nowhere near the right position for that subject. I have gone through the Brainvisa forum and it seems that they have a particular coordinate system that they use for the sulcal meshes and that there is probably a way to get and apply the inverse matrix to put the ROI back into native space, but I can't figure the exact process out. Would love any advice!

Lisa Eyler
Subject Author Posted

Brainvisa sulcal ROI into AFNI?

lteyler December 05, 2014 05:42PM

Re: Brainvisa sulcal ROI into AFNI?

rick reynolds December 08, 2014 01:41PM

Re: Brainvisa sulcal ROI into AFNI?

lteyler March 06, 2015 03:31PM