AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 09, 2014 04:35PM
Hi all,

I'm having an issue when attempting to use the "--no_despike" flag in the meica.py script. From taking a look at the preprocessing script that meica.py spits out, it appears that in the initial t-shift block where despiking would take place, the script is adding and additional file suffix to the input file name. Below is an example that I pulled from the _meica_[subName]_e1234.sh script that meica.py gave me..

echo +* "Preliminary preprocessing of functional datasets: despike, tshift, deoblique, and/or axialize"
echo --------"Preliminary preprocessing dataset 11310.nii of TE=12ms to produce e1_ts+orig"
3dTshift -heptic -tpattern seq+z -prefix ./e1_ts+orig 11310_e1.nii.nii

and the same line when removing the "--no_despike" flag:

3dDespike -overwrite -prefix ./11310_e1_pt.nii.gz 11310_e1.nii
3dTshift -heptic -tpattern seq+z -prefix ./e1_ts+orig 11310_e1_pt.nii.gz

My exact call to meica.py is below

meica.py \
-d "11310_e[1,2,3,4].nii.gz" \
-e 12,28,44,60 \
-b 4v \
--tpattern=seq+z \
--tlrc=TT_N27+tlrc \
-a 11310_anat.nii.gz \