AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 22, 2014 06:22PM
I see one issue with this, but fixing it isn't going to be enough to make things work: since your afni programs aren't directly in $HOME/abin but in $HOME/abin/macosx_10.7_Intel_64, you need to use that directory instead of $HOME/abin. But that's not the cause of the errors you're seeing, which baffle me.

The only thing I can think of is that you might have copied the commands from a source that vandalizes quote marks into "smart quotes" (So that you have some character in there other than U+0027 APOSTROPHE). If you copy-pasted those commands into the shell, try typing them in yourself instead. This is kind of a long shot, though, because the quote marks in your post are the right ones.
Subject Author Posted

Regarding: AFNI installation issue

Sampada December 22, 2014 05:32PM

Re: Regarding: AFNI installation issue

Isaac Schwabacher December 22, 2014 06:22PM

Sampada December 26, 2014 11:13AM

Isaac Schwabacher January 02, 2015 12:02PM