AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 23, 2015 04:41PM
Hi,

I recently upgraded my system to CentOS 6. I was using the to3d command to convert 2D png files to 3D dataset.
It gave me an error: Failed parsing data row 0 of 1D file......Check for illegal non-numeric characters in: '�PNG' ........You can have text entries set to 0 with -ok_1D_text or by setting environment variable AFNI_1D_ZERO_TEXT to YES..

I added AFNI_1D_ZERO_TEXT to YES in .afnirc

Now, its giving this error: ** FATAL ERROR: *** DATASET READ ERROR ***
*** Shape mismatch!! ***
file nx=102 ny=102 nz=60 (zpad=0)
images nx=1 ny=1 nz=60

When I tried the same command in CentOS 5. It didnt give me any error and created the 3D dataset.

I am just wondering if I need to add anything in the .afnirc or if there is any other way to fix this? and if this is an CentOS 6 issue?

I would appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thanks!
Subject Author Posted

Error while using to3d command in CentOS 6

bharathatthe January 23, 2015 04:41PM