AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 29, 2015 03:03PM
Thanks - that worked perfectly!

A couple of other caveats with compiling AFNI with clang:

- There was an error in Dimon.c where a non-void function (make_sorted_fim_list) was not returning a value (turns out one of the returns in that function did not have a value).

- I had to disable openmp when compiling with clang. The error was not finding omp.h, but till I figure out how to get Yosemite's clang enabled with openmp, I had to turn it off. I doubt this will hurt too much on an Air laptop ...

Thanks again!
Subject Author Posted

Building on Yosemite

roopchansinghv January 29, 2015 10:52AM

Re: Building on Yosemite

Isaac Schwabacher January 29, 2015 11:39AM

roopchansinghv January 29, 2015 03:03PM

Isaac Schwabacher January 29, 2015 03:24PM

roopchansinghv February 01, 2015 01:13PM