AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 05, 2015 09:14PM
Dear AFNI gurus,

I have an image that is 256 x 256 x 256 with voxel size of 1 mm, many of these are zero-valued voxels. I intend to crop the image so as to improve processing speed. Is this recommended? If so, what tool can do this? I've looked over 3dresample, 3drefit, and others and have not seen the capability that I am looking for. I see that many of AFNI's programs do not process the whole image, so perhaps it is not necessary to crop the image?

Thank you for your help,

Matthew
Subject Author Posted

Crop image coordinate dimensions

Matthew_2 March 05, 2015 09:14PM

Re: Crop image coordinate dimensions

Peter Molfese March 05, 2015 11:47PM

Matthew_2 March 06, 2015 12:22PM

Peter Molfese March 07, 2015 12:03PM