AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 01, 2015 04:15PM
Hello afni experts,

I did a resting state connectivity with amygdala subregions as seeds (basolateral amygdala, centromedial).

I would like to look at differences in BOLD activation in these regions during the task as well. However, I would like to use the same procedure as the resting state sample. For the resting state sample, the time course was probability weighted, so that the voxels most likely to be apart of each region contributed the most to the signal. Similarly, I would like the voxels most likely to be apart of each subregion contribute the most to the average (from 3dROIstats).

I am doubting it is appropriate to multiply the probability weights to either each individual's t-stats or beta coefficients (or multiplying the probabilities of an average of each individual's beta coefficients from the tents since I used a tent function).

What might be the appropriate way to do this on a task data set?

Thanks,

Emily
Subject Author Posted

Appyling Probability Weights

Emily April 01, 2015 04:15PM

Re: Appyling Probability Weights and FEATURE REQUEST

Colm Connolly April 06, 2015 08:36PM