AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 19, 2015 05:23AM
Thank you!

Unfortunately it looks like my afni version is so old that I don't have @update.afni.binaries. Could you please tell me which is the latest version I should download from the website? There are several versions for Linux and it's not clear to me which is the good one. I have Ubuntu 14.04 64.

Sorry, I don't understand exactly what you mean for "prior output". I'm trying to run the preprocessing on raw data.
I've just registered the functional run to the anatomy (with which I created the surface in freesurfer) before running the preprocessing thinking it could help.

Thanks again
Best

Francesca
Subject Author Posted

single subject surface analysis

francescastrappini April 17, 2015 05:24AM

Re: single subject surface analysis

Peter Molfese April 17, 2015 11:20AM

rick reynolds April 17, 2015 05:41PM

francescastrappini April 19, 2015 05:23AM