AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 30, 2015 11:06AM
Hi all,

I would like to plot the results of Functional Connectivity graph analysis with SUMA.

Briefly, this is what I did so far

1) the TT_N27 template was used for normalization and ROIs were selected from TT_caez_ml_18 parcellation.

2) I computed the connectivity matrices with @ROI_Corr_Mat considering only the first 90 regions of the parcellation, i.e. excluding the cerebellum.

3) I obtained that the coordinates of the ROIs (Center of Mass) with 3dCM

3dCM -all_rois TT_caez_ml_18+tlrc. > TT_caez_ml_18_CM.txt

which I then edited to remove coordinates of ROIs that are not considered in the analysis.

4) I also have the list of node names in 1D or txt files (i.e. Left_Precentral_Gyrus, Right_Precentral_Gyrus, and so forth)

5) The adjacency matrix of the graph is in binary format.

I tried to replicate some steps as described in [afni.nimh.nih.gov] However, I did not manage to plot the graph (probably because I'm not an expert in SUMA).

So my question is: how can I get the graph to be displayed in the suma_TT_N27 surfaces?
I assume one of the steps involves generating a suma-compatible .niml file with ConvertDset including the nodes names and their coordinates. Is that right?

Thanks in advance,
Cesar
Subject Author Posted

plotting graph analysis results with SUMA

Cesar Caballero Gaudes April 30, 2015 11:06AM

Re: plotting graph analysis results with SUMA

Daniel Glen April 30, 2015 03:47PM

Re: plotting graph analysis results with SUMA

Cesar Caballero Gaudes May 04, 2015 07:18AM