AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 19, 2015 09:09AM
Hi Ziad, thank you so much for the help!

I was able to visualize correctly the surface and the regions in SUMA and to extract the timeseries, adding the option -pad_to_node 0 and keeping everything in orig space.

If try to use the standard mesh and I use the option -pad_to_node ld141 my dataset looks ok but the region is distorted, parcelleted and in a wrong position in the surface. I plotted both of them in suma with the std.141 spec file.

My last step, it's trying to get the RAS coordinates from the nodes indexes of my regions. I first tried to use the -xyz option with the function 3dmaskdump but I got just a list of zeros. So now I'm trying to use Surf2VolCoord. I think I know how to get the coordinates of one node but I did not understand how to get the coordinates of a list of nodes.

Surf2VolCoord -i_fs /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/DM/SUMA/lh.smoothwm.asc -sv /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/DM/SUMA/DM_SurfVol+orig.BRIK -grid_parent DM_movie_run1_al+orig.BRIK -one_node 86 > node85coordinates.txt

Thanks!
Best
Francesca
Subject Author Posted

ConvertDset error

francescastrappini May 04, 2015 08:42AM

Re: ConvertDset error

ziad May 06, 2015 06:12PM

francescastrappini May 06, 2015 07:34PM

ziad May 07, 2015 02:03PM