AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 19, 2015 06:59PM
Hello,

I am having problems preprocessing one subject. I acquire 6 functional runs and then collect the structural image at the end. This participant needed to come out of the scanner between runs 4 and 5. After putting him back in, it seems that we placed him in the coil slightly differently, because runs 1-4 do not quite line up with runs 5 and 6. Furthermore, the angle of the bounding box was different for runs 5 and 6 (which is why I'm guessing the dimensions don't match below). Consequently, when I run the Proc.py script, I receive the following error during 3dvolreg:

** Input ./pb01.s925.r05.tshift+orig.HEAD and base ./pb01.s925.r01.tshift+orig.HEAD don't have same dimensions!
Input: nx=126 ny=126 nz=83
Base: nx=126 ny=121 nz=75
** FATAL ERROR: perhaps you could make your datasets match?

I tried using the rotparent and gridparent options, but I think part of the problem is that I have only one structural scan. Currently I have aligned the data to the first run, which is why I am having problems with runs 5-6. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks for the help!
Subject Author Posted

3dvolreg: dimensions do not match

donnajb May 19, 2015 06:59PM

Re: 3dvolreg: dimensions do not match

rick reynolds May 20, 2015 03:48PM

Re: 3dvolreg: dimensions do not match

donnajb May 21, 2015 11:46AM