AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 20, 2015 06:10AM
Dear all,

I found a very strange behaviour when applying an inverse transformation to a volume with ROI masks that was created in the MNI space and perfectly fits the areas of interest in the MNI152_T1_2009c+tlrc template

When I project the ROI volume back to the subject space with the following command

3dNwarpApply -short -master 'PrestofRegDTRCRRVTcor+orig.[0]' -nwarp PrestofRegDT_total_uni_WARP+tlrc. -iwarp -source RSN_Findlab_Atlas+tlrc. -interp NN -prefix RSN_Findlab_Atlas

For some subjects, the ROIs are trimmed in the ROIs extending to the superior slices. I checked and the transformation of the functional data to the MNI152_T1_2009c+tlrc template space is properly done. So, why is this?

For reference, the warping dataset was created as the concatenation of the individual transformation as follows.

3dNwarpCat -warp1 T1Div_brain_uni_AQ_WARP+tlrc -warp2 T1Div_brain_uni_A.aff12.1D -warp3 mat_PrestofRegDTRCRRVTcor_2T1uni.aff12.1D -prefix PrestofRegDT_total_uni_WARP

Thanks in advance,
Cesar
Subject Author Posted

inverse transformation of ROIs from MNI to orig space is trimmed in superior slices

Cesar Caballero Gaudes May 20, 2015 06:10AM

Re: inverse transformation of ROIs from MNI to orig space is trimmed in superior slices

Daniel Glen May 20, 2015 09:17AM

Re: inverse transformation of ROIs from MNI to orig space is trimmed in superior slices

Cesar Caballero Gaudes May 20, 2015 09:29AM

Daniel Glen May 20, 2015 01:15PM