AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 26, 2015 06:28AM
hello,
I've got a error when I process 3dDWItoDT.
I first used the align_epi_anat.py for the registration, and used the output from align_epi_anat.py for 3dDWItoDT.
It worked well, but two of my subjects were failed to do correct registration.
so I decided to do FSL flirt for these two, and I checked that T1 and DTI are registered correctly.
After that, I converted the flirt output file to AFNI format and tried to do 3dDWItoDT; but I got an error.

It says "ERROR: Error - Dataset must have number of sub-briks equal to one more than number. FATAL ERROR: of gradient vectors (b0+bi)!

Since the command worked fine previously (when I registered with align_epi_anat,py), I guess it is nothing to do with bvec file or command line itself. I checked the voxel size and orientation of output file from align_epi_anat,py with output file from FSL flirt using 3dinfo, there is no difference. The only difference I noticed was output from align_epi_anat.py has 65 sub-bricks while output from FSL flirt has only one sub-brick. The storage size is also different.

Could you please help me to solve this situation? you may recommend other way for the registration or help me to understand why FSL flirt output has only one sub-brick.

Thank you for your kindness.

LK
Subject Author Posted

3dDWItoDT ERROR

07lena12 June 26, 2015 06:28AM

Re: 3dDWItoDT ERROR

ptaylor June 26, 2015 07:48AM

Re: 3dDWItoDT ERROR

Peter Molfese June 26, 2015 07:50AM