AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 24, 2015 11:38AM
Hello,

I am analyzing a between groups dataset (2 groups) using 3dttest++, and I have what I hope is a quick question regarding setting up the analysis.

I would like to look at a 3-way interaction at the whole brain level of group x age x anxiety scores. If I set up the analysis with setA being one group (e.g., control) and setB being the other group (e.g., experimental), and put into my covariate file a column for age, a column for anxiety score, and an interaction term of age x anxiety score.. would the output sub-brik of Control-Experimental_AgexAnxiety be correctly showing me the 3-way interaction I am interested in testing? Or is there a better way in which to set up such an analysis?

Thanks!
Dominic
Subject Author Posted

3 way interaction 3dttest++

dsf215 July 24, 2015 11:38AM

Re: 3 way interaction 3dttest++

gang July 24, 2015 04:15PM

dsf215 July 24, 2015 04:31PM

gang July 26, 2015 11:38AM