AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 22, 2015 11:49AM
Hi all,

I really like the idea of using the -ortvec input option to more simply define stuff like motion parameters in the baseline model of a 3dDeconvolve GLM. However, in my output bucket images, I get buckets pertaining to every regressor included in -ortvec, including fstats and tstats if I had indicated so. I'm not interested in looking at the maps associated with those baseline regressors. Is there a way to suppress the inclusion of these regressors in the output bucket's list of images? This would save space on my system and generally make the files more concise.

-Thomas

EDIT: I just noticed that I had "-bout" in the script. That must be why! Sorry, you may delete this message.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2015 01:24PM by Thomas.
Subject Author Posted

suppress 3dDeconvolve -ortvec option

Thomas August 22, 2015 11:49AM

Re: suppress 3dDeconvolve -ortvec option

Emperor Zhark August 25, 2015 09:18AM