AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 02, 2015 09:59AM
Dear SUMA masters,

I have run my first and group level analyses with afni/SUMA in surface space (ld = 64). Now I have a niml dataset for each hemisphere. These datasets are intended to be used as a functional localizer for MVPA searchlight analyses (also ld = 64). The thing is I am using CoSMoMVPA, and the output of the (surface) searchlight already combines the results from the two hemispheres in just one niml.dset file. Thus, I would like to combine the left and right hemispheres functional localizer dsets as well, to be able to intersect this left-right hf merged functional ROIs with the searchlight niml dset.

Does someone know how can I merge the right and left hemispheres stats niml.dset? Does someone know a better solution for my specific problem? (possibly I am trying a very convoluted solution for my problem).

Thanks!
Subject Author Posted

Merging left and right hemispheres .niml datasets

afniuser2014 September 02, 2015 09:59AM

Re: Merging left and right hemispheres .niml datasets

nick September 02, 2015 11:12AM

afniuser2014 September 02, 2015 07:16PM

nick September 04, 2015 06:00AM

afniuser2014 September 04, 2015 11:49AM