AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 05, 2015 09:13PM
Dear AFNI experts,

I have a question about the output file of the amplitude modulation regression analysis. In my ER design, I present words with different word frequency. I aim to check the frequency-related brain effects, so I choose 3dDeconvolve amplitude modulation regression. I have the onset and word frequency info of each word, so first I use 1dMarry to make an AM file onset_freq.1D. Then in the 3dDeconvolve, I use -stim_times_AM2 option. The output includes two sub-bricks: onset-freq[0] and onset-freq[1]. My question is about the meanings of the two results. Does the onset-freq[0] show the significant effect related to the mean word frequency? And does the onset-freq[1] show the frequency-related effects (i.e. positive or negative relations)? Thank you for advice!

Best,
Jie
Subject Author Posted

Amplitude Modulation Regression

yangjiepsy October 05, 2015 09:13PM

Re: Amplitude Modulation Regression

gang October 05, 2015 10:18PM

Re: Amplitude Modulation Regression

yangjiepsy October 07, 2015 12:12AM