AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 09, 2015 09:41AM
Hello Masters of AFNI,

I am considering using the TENT function for an event-related design for the first time. Each event in my design last 1.5 seconds, my TR is 2 seconds (my onsets are not TR-locked and I am currently feeding in the actual onset times), and there is an average of 5 seconds of jitter between events. Three questions:
1) Is TENT a reasonable choice for this design?
2) What parameters would make sense to use here?
3) How do I extract betas (for group analyses) using this function? If I understand TENT correctly, there will be a beta produced for each chunk of time in the HRF specified. If I want an "overall beta" (i.e., an estimate of the amplitude), is the only way to get this by asking for it using -iresp?

Thanks!
Jen
Subject Author Posted

Using TENT for event-related design

jas2222 October 09, 2015 09:41AM

Re: Using TENT for event-related design

gang October 10, 2015 09:07PM