AFNI program: 3dThreetoRGB
Output of -help
Usage #1: 3dThreetoRGB [options] dataset
Usage #2: 3dThreetoRGB [options] dataset1 dataset2 dataset3
Converts 3 sub-bricks of input to an RGB-valued dataset.
* If you have 1 input dataset, then sub-bricks [0..2] are
used to form the RGB components of the output.
* If you have 3 input datasets, then the  sub-brick of
each is used to form the RGB components, respectively.
* RGB datasets have 3 bytes per voxel, with values ranging
-prefix ppp = Write output into dataset with prefix 'ppp'.
-scale fac = Multiply input values by 'fac' before using
as RGB [default=1]. If you have floating
point inputs in range 0..1, then using
'-scale 255' would make a lot of sense.
-mask mset = Only output nonzero values where the mask
dataset 'mset' is nonzero.
-fim = Write result as a 'fim' type dataset.
[this is the default]
-anat = Write result as a anatomical type dataset.
* Input datasets must be byte-, short-, or float-valued.
* You might calculate the component datasets using 3dcalc.
* You can also create RGB-valued datasets in to3d, using
2D raw PPM image files as input, or the 3Dr: format.
* RGB fim overlays are transparent in AFNI in voxels where all
3 bytes are zero - that is, it won't overlay solid black.
* At present, there is limited support for RGB datasets.
About the only thing you can do is display them in 2D
slice windows in AFNI.
-- RWCox - April 2002
++ Compile date = May 22 2013
This page auto-generated on
Thu May 23 09:54:19 EDT 2013