AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 12, 2014 12:37AM
Hello AFNI/SUMA gurus!
I wanted to know if there was a suggested or validated way to use a combination of suma and afni (with assistance from R perhaps) to conduct a cortical thickness analysis of Freesurfer derived segmentations yielding vertex-wise cortical thickness. My specific problem is that I want to conduct a vertex-wise RM-ANOVA on cortical thicknesses and neither Freesurfer's longitudinal analysis nor surfstat offers this type of analysis.
Thank you for your advice,
Tim
Subject Author Posted

Cortical thickness analysis in SUMA

TimMeeker July 12, 2014 12:37AM

Re: Cortical thickness analysis in SUMA

rick reynolds July 14, 2014 09:52AM

Peter Molfese July 14, 2014 11:55AM

TimMeeker July 15, 2014 12:06AM