AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 06, 2015 10:37AM
Hello,

I am trying to run 3dfim+ to calculate a correlation map for a region of interest. I deobliqued the data (the functional and the ROI mask which was converted to the same functional space) with 3drefit -deoblique (because I was getting an error message about data being oblique). However the deobliqued functional image now doesn't have the time dimension and the 1D file I'm getting when extracting timeseries from a ROI mask applied to this functional only has one number in it (884.727 [264 voxels]). Isn't it supposed to be a column of averaged voxel intensities in this ROI for each time point? Where did all the timeseries go?

When I try to run 3dfim+ I receive the following error:

<p> Standard output:
Matrix error: Incompatible dimensions for vector multiplication: 0x0 X 1
** Memory usage: chunks=84 bytes=621942
Standard error:
++ 3dfim+: AFNI version=AFNI_2011_05_26_1457 (Jun 22 2011) [64-bit]
++ Authored by: B. Douglas Ward
3dfim+ main
Return code: 1
Interface Fim failed to run. </p>

The command I try to run is
<p> 3dfim+ -input /path/mcorr_001_brain_3drefit.nii.gz -ideal_file /path/mcorr_001_brain_3drefit_maskave.1D -out Correlation -bucket corr_map.nii.gz </p>

Does anyone have any idea what might cause this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2015 10:58AM by Lisa_Kr.
Subject Author Posted

Incompatible dimensions for vector multiplication: 0x0 X 1 in 3dfim+

Lisa_Kr November 06, 2015 10:37AM

Re: Incompatible dimensions for vector multiplication: 0x0 X 1 in 3dfim+

Lisa_Kr November 06, 2015 10:48AM

Daniel Glen November 11, 2015 01:06AM

Zhihao_Li February 04, 2016 10:58AM

rick reynolds February 06, 2016 09:27AM