AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 10, 2016 10:26AM
Hi Rick,

Thank you so much for your reply! Really appreciated!

I have three trial types (all mixed in one run), but within each trial type, there are different events 1) initial fixation on, 2) target appears on the periphery, 3) subject makes a response with a fixed response window(this response window is the same for all trials), and while subject was making a response 4) another stimulus appears, 5) trial ends, and 6) inter-trial-intervals. So essentially, i treated each trial type as a mini-block. The trial duration and the ITI are all pseudorandom.

I used double gamma function SPMG2 for my original regression, and modeled around 2), target onset. Because there is random jitter between 1) and 2), but the time between 2) until the end of the trial 5) is the same.

Do you think PPI would be suitable for this current design based on the information described here? Please feel free to ask any questions or express any concerns you might have.

Thank you again for your help and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Kitty

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2016 11:09AM by kittyzxu.
Subject Author Posted

PPI condition timing file problem...

kittyzxu February 09, 2016 08:04PM

Re: PPI condition timing file problem...

rick reynolds February 10, 2016 08:37AM

kittyzxu February 10, 2016 10:26AM

kittyzxu February 10, 2016 11:49AM