AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 26, 2016 05:24PM
Hello folks,

I used to model my tasks with a TR-based stim_file of 1's and 0's, and I'd use stim_maxlag x 8 or whatever for each event in my task to get an unmodeled HRF response, through which I could put a mask

However, I've gone to exclusively stim-times (global usually) for each event in my task, for standard stat-map-generating contrast-based 3dDEconvolve. I apply the model to a time series that has been already converted/normalized to percent-signal-change. I can use -iresp with this to get a separate file of an HRF-ish outcome if I specify a GAM model in each line

My question is, how can I write an analagous script to give me an "objective", nonconstrained hemodynamic response dumpout of about 4-5 TRs using stim-times files instead of a TR-based file of 1 and 0's?

Thanks

Jim
Subject Author Posted

Is there a script exemplar posted for deriving HRFs from stim-times files using 3dDeconvolve

jmbjork April 26, 2016 05:24PM

Re: Is there a script exemplar posted for deriving HRFs from stim-times files using 3dDeconvolve

rick reynolds April 26, 2016 08:47PM

Re: Is there a script exemplar posted for deriving HRFs from stim-times files using 3dDeconvolve

jmbjork May 03, 2016 01:04PM

rick reynolds May 04, 2016 02:33PM