AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 28, 2016 01:18PM
Hello,

I have recently used proc.py for a task related analysis. Inside my "results" directory I have a number of output files, as expected. However, when I use 3dinfo or try to open these files through command line, they cannot be read/opened. Additionally, when I try to view these files with the AFNI viewer (e.g. anat_final, mask_group, ect.) they do not appear as choices in the overlay/underlay chooser. Any idea about why this may be happening or how to remedy?

Thanks, any help is appreciated,
Alfonso
Subject Author Posted

Invisible Data Files

Alfonso Alfini April 28, 2016 01:18PM

Re: Invisible Data Files

Bob Cox May 02, 2016 01:41PM

Alfonso Alfini May 03, 2016 04:53PM

rick reynolds May 03, 2016 08:55PM